Replacement sign boards for sidewalk signs includes a selection of board sizes and configurations for various sign types. A great option to update and replace your existing sign faces. Choose from blank boards, faces specially prepared for waterproof and dry erase markers, or signs with letter tracks.
Use this set in addition to your existing sign set. Write new messages or create new designs without losing exposure to your customers. Designed for Magic Master, SmartSign, Excello, Signicade, and other common brand sign frames.
Check your sign size!
The faces in these sets of replacement sign boards for sidewalk signs vary by size, design, and thickness. Be sure to measure and examine your existing sign to ensure the selected boards will fit. Follow these guidelines when selecting sign faces.
- Smaller A-frame signs will hold two 22 by 28 inch by 4mm boards.
- Regular size A-frame signs take two 24 by 36 inch by 4mm boards.
- Swinger and swinging style signs, and Springer signs will hold one 24 by 36 inch by 10mm sign.
- Large roadside A-frame signs will take two 48 by 36 inch by 4mm boards.
- Large roadside swinging signs will take a 48 by 36 inch by 10mm board.
Additionally, faces with message board tracks come with two spacing options:
- Standard size signs hold “4 inch” letters and character sets and will have a 4-inch space between tracks. Existing characters will measure about 3 3/4 inches tall, and the plastic will be about 4 3/8 inches tall.
- Extra large and roadside size signs hold “5 inch” letters and character sets and will have a 6-inch space between tracks. Existing characters will measure 5 1/8 inches tall, and the plastic will be 6 inches tall.